Experienced Network Engineer required for leading North Dublin based client.
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Network Engineer for a leading North Dublin based client. Reporting to the Network Manager, the Network Engineer will work closely with other engineers and third party system providers to support and maintain our client’s global networks.
As the Network Engineer, you will become a key member of the IT Networks team who are responsible for the implementation and support of medium to large-scale Networking projects.
The Network Engineer will:
• Support the integration and transition of new network solutions/services into live operations
• Gather and analyse emerging business requirements and help translate into network solutions
• Continuously seek opportunities to innovate and to improve the voice and data network services
• Perform systems analysis and advise on improvements
• Communicate clearly with business users and project manager (s)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years Networking experience
• Experience of network management in a 24 x 7 highly available environment
• Good TCP/IP, routing, network security, firewalls, load balancers and remote access solutions experience
• Good Voice experience
• Cisco Certification a distinct advantage
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick at Enterprise People on 00 353 1 628 7800 for more information.
For all of our vacancies please visit www.enterprisepeople.ie/vacancies.php
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Keywords: Network Administrator / Network Analyst / IT Network Administrator / Network Engineer / Network Specialist