Workday Report Developer
Our client, a leading multinational, is hiring a number of HRIS developers to join its growing team of engineers in Ireland.
For outstanding candidates, visa and residency sponsorship is available for non-EU residents.
You’ll be developing in-house applications to help manage, motivate and retain this global workforce.
• At least 1 year of experience with Workday reports, with other experience in HRIS, HRM or development
• You’ll have experience of using Workday Studio, the Workday Report Writer tool, Calculated Fields, and other Workday tools
• You’ll have experience creating custom reports and also modifying them
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Experience with Agile development is a plus
• You’ll be educated to a Degree level in Computer Science or a related field.