Ammeon is a services and solutions partner that helps organisations grasp the opportunities presented by emerging technologies and maintain that leading edge. Our end-to-end set of consulting, learning and technology services and solutions enables our customers to derive value from DevOps, Cloud and related fields. We believe the future should never leave our customers behind and we are committed to realising this vision. If this sounds good to you – join us.
This role involves up to 50% travel in the EU and has the potential to be based remotely when not on site. Open to both permanent and contract terms.
- Man programme and project execution for multiple teams in partnership with cross functional groups to deliver successful business outcomes.
- Drive individuals toward the strategic goals; manage dependencies and remove obstacles that stand between team members and business success.
- Run programme using best Agile practices for initiating, planning, and executing intermediate-to-large scale cross – functional critical projects.
- Anticipate risks and proactively manage these risks before they become blockers.
- Lead agile evolution and adoption within team, facilitate team transitioning to high-performance and influence other teams.
- See and understand the big picture and ensure processes scale appropriately with the organization and be a change agent to drive these organizational changes.
- 5 + years of programme management experience in SaaS / Cloud product development with direct experience working with scrum teams using Agile.
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; execute with limited information and ambiguity.
- Thrive in a culture of ownership, delivery, and innovation.
- Excellent balance of people, organizational, and technical skills, and can execute and deliver successfully in situations where authority is not a given.
- Experience with stakeholder management.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both written and verbally
- Effective presenter, negotiator, collaborator – regardless of organizational structure or hierarchy.
- Equally passionate about business and technology
- Ability to handle a rapidly changing environment.
- Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®), Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Scaled Agile Framework Programme Consultant (SAFe SPC), Stanford Advance Project Management or equivalent.
- Competitive salary.
- Great location in the heart of Dublin city centre.
- Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Staff technical talks.
- Regular staff competitions.
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.