Would you like to work in one of most forward thinking and global leading technology companies??
Our client is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Web Producer with a specialty in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to help drive their awareness, sales pipeline, and market share in EMEA through SEO. This key position will work as part of the SEO team for a one year contract and in conjunction with the wider marketing and sales teams to establish, implement and improve existing SEO, content and inbound marketing initiatives.
● Analyse their SEO performance, make recommendations for improvements and execute on these.
● Ongoing competitive analysis on everything from content and rank to backlink profiles.
● Ongoing keyword research, expansion and optimisation.
● Work closely with their content teams on content strategy. Work on content ideation and optimisation as well as deliver training to enable their stakeholders across EMEA.
● On page optimisation of pages including meta descriptions and linking.
● General site cleanup for example cleaning up redirect chains, removing 404’s or making recommendations on how to improve page speed.
● Develop and implement internal and external link building program.
● Work with web development and production teams to ensure SEO best practices are followed and that all technical requirements for SEO are adhered to within our CMS.
● Work with the UX teams to ensure an optimal user experience is in place from search to conversion.
● Bachelors degree in business, marketing or IT.
● In-depth knowledge of SEO with at least 3 years experience working in an SEO role, ideally focused on the technical implementation
- Comfortable presenting results to senior stakeholders, especially sales, on the impact of SEO activities on the bottom line
● Experience working with Google Search Console and other webmaster tools.
● Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, online customer acquisition and the wider impact of SEO on the business.
● In-depth knowledge on analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Omniture.
● Up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
● Strong knowledge of web content development.
● Experience of working within enterprise Content Management Systems.
● Strong attention to detail and loves working towards clear goals.
● Ability to work on multiple projects with competing priorities.
● Strong communication skills with an ability to simplify complex ideas for a non-technical audience.
● Enthusiastic & flexible working attitude.
● Ability to work in a team environment.
● Knowledge of B2B marketing preferably within the tech industry.
● Experience working on international SEO and CMS migrations.
● Second European language preferably German, Dutch or French a bonus.