Java developer – Cork
Our client is responsible for an International social media application and requires a strong Java Developer to ensure the application continues to deliver and build upon its first class service.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Java Developer to join a great organisation which has enjoyed vast success in this past 12 months. The team have doubled in size in that time, which in turn has opened up many opportunities for career development. Our client prides themselves on working on fun projects in a dynamic work place.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- BSc in computer Science or equivalent
- Strong Java/J2EE background minimum 3 years’ experience
- Frameworks such as Spring/Hibernate
- MySQL/Big data would be beneficial, however it is not essential
- Proven experience with the likes of Tomcat/JBoss
You will be offered:
- Competitive base salary.
- Private Healthcare.
- Life Insurance.
- Sickness Insurance.
- Paid Holidays.