Ammeon is a services and solutions partner that helps organisations grasp the opportunities presented by emerging technologies and maintain that leading edge. Our end-to-end set of consulting, learning and technology services and solutions enables our customers to derive value from DevOps, Cloud and related fields. We believe the future should never leave our customers behind and we are committed to realising this vision. If this sounds good to you – join us.
- Unix &/or Linux SysAdmin or DevOps background, including automation
- Strong customer relations & presentation skills - must be able to speak well in front of an audience and with customers
- Excitement about working with the Puppet community·
- Passion for problem solving·
- Excellent time and project management skills·
- Self-motivated and self-directed·
- Requires the ability to travel 75% (domestic & Internationally) via ground and/or air transportation, including but not limited to, operating a vehicle and/or riding as a passenger in a vehicle, airplane, train or other form of transportation.
- Requires logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems·
- Requires contact with others (face-to-face, by telephone, virtual meetings, VOIP or otherwise) and the ability to work and interact in a group or team·
- Technical degree (CS/IT/Eng/ITSec) or equivalent experience
Preferred but not required·
- Programming skills (Ruby, Python, Perl, etc.)·
- Large scale infrastructure experience·
- Experience with Puppet or other configuration management tools (Chef, Ansible etc.)
- Puppet Certified, a plus!·
- Knowledge of data center management, systems management, and monitoring, networking & security·
- Professional services experience in an open source/enterprise software company
- Staff Technical Talks·
- Endless opportunities to continue to experiment with new technologies·
- Learning & Development opportunities·
- Competitive Salary;
- Great Location·
- Staff competitions.
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.