- Work within a team to deliver Managed Services to our customer(s), to required SLAs.
- Provide and manage proactive maintenance and monitoring on customer systems.
- Deliver services in line with Incident, Problem and Change Management processes.
- Manage issues or outages to resolution, identify key points of contact, and manage communications within the delivery and customer teams.
- Maintain relevant Asset and Configuration Item records in the system.
- Analyse, plan and deliver infrastructure changes.
- Proactively manage tasks such as patching, monitoring, etc.
- Management of Server hardware environment
- Recovery manager / Veeam / MS Exchange / Office 365 experience
- Management of LAN/WAN/COMMS Infrastructure
- Microsoft Dynamics experience
- VPN Support
- Responsibility for ongoing support, monitoring and management of:
-Backup system management
-Microsoft patch management
-Virtual cluster based on VMware and HyperV
-Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019, 2022
-IIS on Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019
- Variety of customer projects utilising all above technologies as well as:
-Active Directory 2016, 2019
-VMWare vSphere 6.x Enterprise / Enterprise Plus
-System Center 2016
-Microsoft 365 (Exchange, AD, Sharepoint, Intune, ATP)
Mandatory Technical Skills/Experience:
- Minimum 3+ years proven experience in an infrastructure support background.
- Fluent written/verbal English
- Excellent documentation skills.
Desirable Technical Skills/ Experience:
- Virtualization (Hyperv and VMware)
- Citrix 7.x
- Scripting and automation knowledge (VBScript, PowerShell)
The duration of the contract will be 6-12 months.