We are seeking a senior C++ Developer with a strong background in software design and development to work in a team that will implement next generation features for our client in Killarney, Co. Kerry.
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related engineering discipline is preferred.
- Strong problem solving and communications skills.
- Must be a self-motivated individual with technical leadership potential and proven success in a structured development environment.
- Possess the ability to proactively drive technical solutions in a collaborative environment.
- Good software design skills using proven and best practice design methodologies & related principles; Strong command of Object Oriented Design and Object Oriented Programming techniques.
- Demonstrated experience in developing quality and maintainable software.
- Hands-on experience developing, designing and testing multi-threaded and multi-process applications on Linux, with strong working knowledge of C++.
POSITION SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ years of experience designing and developing C++ software applications.
- 2+ years of experience programming in Linux
- Strong knowledge of Linux and Linux Kernel.
- Strong knowledge of C, C++, OOD/OOP
- A solid working knowledge of UML is strongly desirable.
- Experience in satellite communications systems is strongly desired
- Working experience with tools such as GDB and Valgrind.
- Git experience is strongly desired.
- Scripting using shell scripting or Python.
- 15% Annual Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- 25 days annual leave
- Hybrid work
Email me jobs like this