My client, a leading cyber security software house, have an exciting opportunity available for a Lead Test Automation Engineer with strong Java programming skills to join their team. They are going through a period of growth and have multiple roles available.
This is a technical lead role, not people management, so is 100% hands on and mostly focused on automation. You will use your excellent Java coding skills to create, maintain and expand test automation frameworks for state-of-the-art cyber security software. There will also be some DevOps involved in the role
Key Skills Required
* BSc or higher in Computer Science or similar
* At least 5 years' test automation experience
* Strong Java programming
* Experience developing test automation frameworks
* Good Knowledge of Linux / Unix
* Jenkins, AWS, DevOps knowledge would be a plus
* Experience working with Elasticsearch
* Any knowledge of software security would be a big plus
* Very Competitive Salary
* Stock Options
For more information on this and other QA / Tester and Software Developer in Test positions, contact Seamus at Reperio by phone or by sending your CV via the link
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.