QA Engineer (Manual) – Dublin 18
A great opportunity for a Jun / Mid-level QA Engineer to join a rapidly expanding organization in Dublin with a team of 300+ people. The QA Engineer will work closely a team of Developers and Business Analysts. If you would like to be considered, please send your CV via the link or call Ryan for more info on 01 2449531.
Benefits: Bonus + Pension + Healthcare + Career Progression + Training
• Creation and execution of Test Plans based on product requirements.
• Develop, manage and execute test cases for functional, integration, regression testing that verify functional and non-functional requirements of a feature.
• Investigate, document and debug test failures, updating tests or reporting bugs as necessary and provide test coverage analysis utilizing Test Rail
• Collaborate with development organization to understand how development changes affect ongoing testing efforts
• Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test cases developed and test environments used
• Participate in Agile process Effort-Estimation sessions, Sprint Planning, Work Item Design and Sprint Retrospectives.
• Exceptional team player and collaborate and communicate well with development team, business analysts’ team and stakeholders
• Coordinate with the Business Analysts and Developers in planning and conducting the tests
Essential Skills & Experience
• 2+ years’ experience in a Quality Assurance Environment.
• Proven Microsoft SQL Server databases experience, specifically writing queries.
• Must be self-motivated and be able to collaboratively work in both an Agile and Waterfall team environment.
• Must have a good understanding of Agile & Waterfall processes and full project development life cycles.
• Experience working on Windows operating system.
• Experience testing in web development environment, Rest API and WCF services
• Experience in test case documentation, test case execution, and defect reporting and bug verification.
• Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 12449531)