Home > Job Results
Computer Jobs hosts the best selection of IT jobs and Computer jobs in Ireland. Find your next Computer Manager / IT job here.
534 Jobs found, viewing matches 91 - 105.
Director, Technology and Software Development
Genuine leadership opportunities can be few and far between in Belfast, making a career move for a Director of technology/software development a...
Endeavour Recruitment are looking for a Cobol Developer to join our client in Dublin on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading financial client.
The Mainframe D...
We have an exciting opportunity for a desktop Support Engineer to join a blue chip company in Belfast for an initial 3 month contract however extensions are likely
The key objective of this role is to provide 1 st & 2 nd level user support across the GRAHAM organisation:
· Record and process all incidents & service requests according to the agreed sup...
Becoming a Senior System Administrator (Windows/ Messaging) with Capita IT Services:
As a Senior System Administrator, you will form part of the escalation structure for all technical suppor...
Becoming a Senior System Administrator (Windows/ Citrix) with Capita IT Services:
As a Senior System Administrator, you will form part of the escalation structure for all technical support i...
Becoming a Junior IT Project Manager with Capita IT Services:
Due to recent successes, Capita IT Services have a strong pipeline of projects and are now on the market to recruit a Junior Pro...
Business Intelligence Analyst
Location: Hillsborough, Northern Ireland
Contract Type: Permanent
The BI Analyst role is within the IT S...
* 24x7 support for (Production, Disaster Recovery, Testing and Development environments.)
* Rapid response, delivery, and support.
* Fixing production issues
* Database activities...
* 3-4 years' experience in Software development
* 2 or more years' experience with Selenium web driver 2/3
* 3-5 years' experience using C# (MUST HAVE)
* Experience in Ag...
* 3-5 Years' Experience Required
* Experienced working within Agile Development and Design
* Good understanding of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL - Oracle 12c/18c Environment
Senior Customer Engineer - Belfast
We are currently seeking a Senior Customer Engineer to be based with our trusted client in Belfast on a contract lasting up to the end of the year.
18-19 College Green
Tel: +353 1 236 6636
Job Board website by Strategies