Home > Job Results
Computer Jobs hosts the best selection of IT jobs and Computer jobs in Ireland. Find your next Computer Manager / IT job here.
148 Jobs found, viewing matches 21 - 30.
Oracle DBA - Dublin Ireland
* Oracle S/W installation, DB upgrades/patching/migrations
* Backup and recovery with RMAN
* Troubleshooting oracle instance/SQL performance issues
Cobol Developer Dublin contract 3-4 Months.
My client a leading global name in their space is in need of an experienced Cobol Developer to join them on a contract basis.
This role will be...
This Global Enterprise is seeking an experienced Scrum Master/Project Manager to join their team in Limerick.
Managing the delivery of complex projects from technology/the b...
* 5+ years' Android development experience.
* Extensive knowledge of Java and Android SDK.
* Excellent mastery of web standards, cross-browser compatibility and building in accessibility fr...
DEV/OPS Release Engineer Contract 12 Months Contract Dublin.
My client a global leader in their space is in urgent need of a talented and experienced Build/Release Engineer to join them on a...
SAP Business Objects Developer
Requirements for the position:
- Deep conceptual knowledge of both database design principles (both OLTP and OLAP)
- Experience with building...
Experienced Cobol Developer required for 6-12 Month Dublin contract…..Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Cobol Developer for a 6 month contract based in Dublin. Reporting to the IT Appli...
Contract - Dublin (Blanchardstown area) - Key Skills: Level 1 or Level 2: Active Directory, Windows and Mac OS, PC and Mac hardware, End User support, projects, rollouts, desk moves, imaging, SCCM, Ca...
• Leadership potential
• Reputable international firm
• Possibility of extension/permanent
Enjoy the potential to progress to a leading role in a company that&rsquo...
• High Volume, Data Centric Software Solutions
• 1 Year Contract with Scope for Extension
• Officially voted one of the best places to work in Europe
Job Board website by Strategies