Questions You May be Asked at Interview
Questions You May be Asked at Interview By ComputerJobs.ie
Interview Questions To help you prepare for that all important interview, we've come up with a few sample questions to help you practice and ensure your interview goes as smoothly as possible - Good Luck!
- What kind of people do you like working with?
- What kind of people do you find it difficult to work with? Why?
- Do you prefer to work alone or in a group?
- Have you ever had to manage or supervise others? Give examples
- Is there anything you would rather avoid doing in your job? Why?
- In your previous job, what kind of pressures did you encounter?
- How do you feel about travel? On average, how many nights a week would you be willing to stay away from home?
- What do you feel you have done particularly well in your job? In what areas have you achieved the greatest success? Why do you think this is?
- In your last job, did you find anything difficult?
- Why do you want to leave your present job?
- What are you looking for in a company?
- What are your salary expectations at the moment? And five years from now?
- What do you see as your best qualities?
- What about the other side of the coin? Apart from knowledge or experience, what traits do you feel could be improved upon?
- Do you consider yourself a self-starter? If so, explain why.
- What would you consider to be your greatest achievement to date? Why?
- How do you feel about working long hours and weekends?
- Deep down, do you consider yourself to be, a) An Accountant? b) An Entrepreneur? c) A Manager? Why?
- Are you a good communicator?
- How do you schedule your time? Are you good at setting priorities?
- How often do you attend formal meetings with peers? What role did you play at the last meeting?
- Describe the biggest problem that you have faced within the last six months. How did you handle it?
- Explain your biggest mistake in delegating.
- Explain your biggest mistake in not delegating.
- What is the toughest decision you have had to make while at your present company? Tell me about it. What alternatives did you consider?
- What change has caused you the most difficulty and why?
- What are your standards of success in your job?
- How far have you ever compromised your standards? Give examples.
- Give some instances in which you have anticipated problems or influenced new direction.
- Do you feel pressure? Tell me about it. How do you deal with it?
Please click here to view all news articles