Exciting opportunity to join the expanding Dublin based operations of a multinational Financial Services Group, with the security of the financial backing of a Global parent. You will be joining an Applications & Data team responsible for Application Testing, Data quality, tracking & resolving data incidents and the delivery of quality reporting to core stakeholders.
This opportunity presents the best of both worlds - the chance to play a key role in an expanding data quality & QA team of an immature subsidiary, underpinned with the financial investment of a multi-billion Euro parent organisation.
The focus of this role is on the Data Quality processes, data transformation, and Testing of the main ERP Application used to provide Insurance Services across Europe.
Providing Quality Assurance and Reporting for the business operations of a company that is handling large volumes of financial data on a monthly basis. Working in a team, you will be using Excel, SQL, Tableau, Remedy and get the opportunity to work with Scripting tools such as R & Python.
The organisation is implementing a major system investment program which includes replacing their current Oracle Platform with Applications like SAP & Sapiens. Hence the need for additional resources in Quality Assurance, Application Testing and Data Quality. The new solutions will allow the company to provide better Data Analytics to the business, delivering visual dashboards & business insights internally.
* Applications software testing
* Data Delivery / Data Quality
* Quality assurance
* Data Analysis & Reporting
* Continuous Service improvement
* Vendor engagement
* Proven experience in areas such as: software applications quality assurance, data quality, data processing & Reporting
* Applications & Data Testing experience
* Expert EXCEL (including macros & pivot tables) & SQL
* Functional, UAT and Data Quality Testing
* Data Analysis skills
* Experience with Insurance, banking or other financial services data & applications
* ISTQB / ISEB qualified desirable
* Excellent communication skills (to team members, business management, vendors)
* Working with multiple nationalities and internal & external teams based locally & remotely
* ITSM, Service Management focussing on data management
* Experience of ITSM standards (eg. ITIL)
* Any Data Analytics tools such as R, Python or MSBI stack is useful
* Knowledge of Financial Services Regulations such as Solvency II is highly advantageous
Salary = €40-50K + bonus (10%)
Please note that you MUST have EU/EEA citizenship or hold a current valid work visa for Ireland. NO Sponsorship required considered.
Other Key terms: Quality Assurance Analyst, Applications Tester, Software Tester, Quality Analyst, Excel, Excel macros, VBA, Data Quality Service Delivery, QA Test Analyst, QA Analyst, Test Analyst, Software Application Tester, Data Delivery Analyst, Data Quality Analyst, Data Analyst, Insurance, Banking, Financial Services, Financial Data, Solvency 2 Regulations, Banking & Insurance Industry Regulations, Regulatory Standards, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.