We are looking to recruit an experienced Level 2 Managed Services Engineer to join our rapidly growing team.
As part of the ITM Tech team, you will work in house with the managed services team and directly on-site providing technical services, reporting directly to the Service Manager.
The primary purpose of the role is to provide technical support services and advice to users across various sites, platforms and technologies, including installation, configuration, maintenance and support of these systems.
The successful candidate will be an experienced, enthusiastic and detail orientated engineer, with the right combination of customer facing skills, analytical and technical know-how.
- Good working knowledge of Networking (VLAN’s, Routing), Firewalls (Sonicwall/Cisco knowledge an advantage).
- Microsoft 365 Administration, experience of SharePoint, Office 365, Azure EMS, Microsoft Teams.
- Windows server installations and migrations, Hyper-V standalone and cluster deployments.
- Manage users, access, policies, automations and configurations.
- Strong proactive customer service and ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ensure strict adherence to SLA when dealing with customer tickets/calls· Installing, configuring and troubleshooting of software and hardware.
- Assume full ownership and responsibility of all allocated support tickets, ensure tickets are closed promptly and professionally .
Essential Skillset & Experience requirements
- Relevant Qualification and a minimum 3+ Years Industry Experience in a similar role.
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Appropriate level of competence & industry standard accreditations; MCP, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, etc.
Strong Technical Knowledge of the following:
- Windows 10, MS Windows Server: 2008, 2012, 2016, 1019, MS exchange 2010 and above.
- Remote Desktop Server Implementations.
- Networking- Managed Switches, VLAN’s, Wireless Access Points, Routers / Bridging.
- Security – Firewalls (SonicWall, Fortinet, Cisco), Spam Filtering, Web Filtering , Endpoint Protection, Security Best Practices.
- Cloud – Office 365, Microsoft 365, Azure, Azure AD, AWS, Google Cloud.
- Backup setups such as ArcServe, Veeam, Symantec, CommVault, Azure Backup.
A competitive package will be available for the right candidate.