About iZest Marketing:
izest is a multi award winning fast paced multi-purpose strategic marketing agency with a particular focus on delivery of world class web and ecommerce solutions.
Working across multiple International markets, izest is part of the Al Mana Group of Companies, but owned and managed locally in Ireland.
We are currently searching for a commercially minded technical web project manager, with a passion for web architectures and world class ecommerce solutions. This role will suit an ambitious experienced developer who has a specific interest in project management and delivery. The candidate will work across multiple high intensity projects and manage a small internal team and multiple external stakeholders. Although not a development role per say, this role is very technical in nature.
● Create, own and lead the overall direction for web and mobile technology production for the company’s clients in order to achieve business goals.
● Full eCommerce/Web Development Project Management responsibility from website project initiation to effective implementation and sign-off.
● Issues and Risks identification, mitigation and resolution
● Managing all tasks, timetables, budgets, deliverables
● Coordinate development, integration and production
● Liaise with the technical teams to ensure that the deliverables are met in
● accordance with project timescales
● Coordinate with business analysts to ensure user requirements are gathered
● and prioritised
● Manage client and management expectations
● Provide quality control across all projects
● Handle multiple client projects concurrently
● Bring best practice UX and coding standards to all projects
Although this role is not a developer role, it is considered to be very technical in nature and in
depth knowledge of Web Development, Dev Ops, project manager and Software Solutions is required.
● Experience delivering complex eCommerce projects across the full project life cycle.
● Experience working on software implementation
● Knowledge of various e-commerce solutions including - Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify
● Extensive knowledge of API integration and third party platform integration
● Knowledge of advanced hosting solutions including AWS
● SEO knowledge and the direct correlation with go live processes
● Website security experience
● Website speed optimization experience
● Experience in Agile settings
● A passion and interest in eCommerce and online retail
● Ideally have experience in a multi-channel environment.
izest is a busy, dynamic and progressive strategic marketing agency. This role will be a fast paced position that offers daily challenges and opportunities. The ideal candidate will have experience in a very fast paced agency environment.
We require an ambitious, well rounded person to lead our web team. You should be comfortable communicating with senior management and clients. You should be prgressive and have experience leading a team and delivering best in class solutions through well tested processes.
You should also be personally ambitious and have aspirations to grow your team and career.
You should be decent and be up for a laugh. 😊