itContracting are currently seeking applicants on behalf of our client, an industry leading financial services and insurance provider, for a Software Engineer (C#.NET). This is a permanent position based with our client in Carlow.
The successful candidate will join an existing full-stack development team working with cutting edge technology building world-class solutions.
Your will help enable the team to deliver more efficiently, more reliably and with more visibility. If you are a full stack developer with experience in C# and .NET core frameworks who is motivated to bring the best customer experience to our client’s end users and are passionate about Agile practices and their benefits, we would love to hear from you!
- Responsible for the estimation, design, implementation and maintenance of new features to our client’s mobile and web applications. Able to complete complex feature development tasks
- Design, code, configure, unit test, maintain and document software deliverables using agreed upon standards and tools. Lead sizing and estimation activities within the Agile team
- Demonstrate an interest in software architectures and seek to design solutions in alignment with company stated architecture and standards
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and User Experience (UX) Designers to refine and ensure products meet customer needs
- Lead proof of concept work and prototyping when necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science is preferred, or equivalent relevant business experience
- Experience of developing and consuming REST API’s.
- Experience of CI/CD processes and technologies
- Proven ability and experience working in an Agile/ Scrum process environment
- Excellent architecture and design pattern skills
- Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills
- Experience in the Xamarin, Xamarin Forms, Vue.js (distinct advantage to have)
- Experience with MongoDB/ Mongo DB Atlas (distinct advantage to have)
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development (distinct advantage to have)
- Knowledge and experience with automated unit and integration testing (distinct advantage to have)
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information, please apply here or contact David White in itContracting directly.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.