The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will be responsible for leading a team of high performing individuals who own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation. You will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
• Build and maintain a multi-year roadmap that are aligned with the company’s strategy and business objectives and seek continuous feedback from internal stakeholders and external clients.
• Works closely with internal and external stakeholders to gather market requirements, consolidate into product requirements and use cases while ensuring technology reuse.
• Works with Development team to identify emerging technologies and trends to incorporate into product roadmap.
• Represents products in governance meetings to secure additional funding for roadmap build-out and feature enhancements.
• Provides product-related content to the product marketing organization for the creation of collateral, sales tools and marketing programs.
• Four-year college degree, or equivalent, plus a minimum of six years in a product management role
• Specific enterprise systems, web/mobile applications and cloud domain experience required
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups including executives, engineering, and sales
• A mixture of technical, business and interpersonal skills to work closely with internal and external stakeholders as well as customers, management, vendors, partners and the industry
• Must be very detail orientated and be able to plan and work flexibly to a deadline
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367381)