Exciting opportunity to get involved in a great team with my client, a global financial services company, based in Dublin. You will work on developing the business intelligence solution for the company's Global Data Warehouse. You should be familiar with data warehouse builds and have experience working with large, complex data sets.
What you will do
* Execute data requests
* Present information through reports
* Translate business requirements into technical specifications
* Design, build and deploy BI solutions
* Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
* Collaborate with our global teams to integrate systems into the Global Data Warehouse
* Develop/analyse database queries
* Create visualisations and reports for requested projects
* Develop and update technical documentation
* Foster a team culture of continuous development
* Proven experience as a BI Developer/Engineer
* Background in data warehouse design and data mining
* In-depth understanding of database management systems
* Expertise with Microsoft Power BI or similar
* Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) essential
* Problem-solving aptitude
* Familiarity with agile and software development lifecycle work - including design, build, code review, testing, release and bug fixing.
* Exposure to Azure
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced BI Developer/Engineer to work on some cutting edge projects as the company moved towards a cloud based platform. You will work with world class developers in a past paced and exciting environment. Package includes great salary, bonus, pension, healthcare and more.
Get in touch with Eimear Mellotte at Reperio Human Capital for a confidential discussion about your job search.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.