itContracting are currently seeking experienced Multilingual IT Service Desk Associates for a permanent contract position for our healthcare client in Co. Donegal. The successful candidate should have English along with one of the below languages:
Job Purpose and primary objectives:
The Technical teams work in a high profile, mission critical environment where early and appropriate responses are essential to providing technical support to the Business Partner Infrastructure.
This exciting opportunity will focus on supporting day-to-day monitoring and administration of applications as well communication with business partners & troubleshooting issues and offering services to our business partners.
- Troubleshooting customer issues
- Monitoring and supporting User-administration of applications
- Monitoring of mailboxes
- Video Conference Support
- Mobile Support
- Processing Service Requests
- Queue Management
- Helpdesk Support for technical issues and end user experience
- Reporting, Analysis, Service Improvement Plans, Process diagrams, Knowledge creation / Management
- Desirable that candidate has IT Support/Infrastructure experience, Knowledge of IT Support Services, IT related education or Customer Service background.
- System administration knowledge of multiple server operating systems; Windows, Linux – RHEL, CentOS, Unix
- Application & Web Servers – Tomcat, Apache, IIS
- Databases – MS SQL, Sybase
- Effective communications skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Time management skills
- Ability to Troubleshoot / Problem Solving experience
- Customer Service experience
- Record Management knowledge or experience
- Proven strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Multilingual – English + one of the following: German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Proven ability to work well with technical and non-technical staff across numerous areas.
- Suggest and implement Process Improvements and Innovations.
- Proven ability to work independently on multiple tasks with commitment and willingness to see issues through to resolution
- Excellent problem solving and Root Cause Analysis skills
- Proficiency in understanding, analyzing and defining corrective actions from data provided in logs, traces, and heap dumps.
- Working knowledge SharePoint
- Working knowledge Salesforce
- Desktop support experience
- System administration experience
- Degree or Certificate in I.T. or related discipline is preferred
- ITIL certifications
- Technical Support experience working in a technical support role Tier 1/Tier Two.
Location: Co. Donegal (homebased the first 6 months).
Candidates must be eligible to work full time and long term in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Paola De Ambrosis in itContracting directly.
Evros / itContracting and our clients are equal opportunity employers who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.