For our client in the Pharma industry based in Rotkreuz we are looking for a Data Analytics Engineer.
As Data Analyst you will provide scientific data support for a newly established Bloodgas Sensor production line. We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions in close collaboration with our production specialists. Your experience, analytical approach, know-how and visualization skills will be crucial for identifying process improvements to ensure a stable manufacturing yield and an outstanding customer experience. You will be part of our data analytics team and will work in a dynamic environment at the pulse of our digital journey.
Areas of responsibility:
* Develop and implement data collection systems and develop a monitoring system to support the production teams to strategically steer and continuously improve quality improvement initiatives.
* Acquire data from primary and secondary (internal and external) sources and maintain data warehouse. Optimize statistical efficiency and data quality in close collaboration with the production teams.
* Provide statistical knowhow for the establishment, maintaining and continuously improving the processes in close collaboration with engineering specialists.
Professional and technical requirements:
* Minimum a Bachelor in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or Data Science. Graduates can also apply for this position as they have experience in the fields mentioned
* At least 2 years worked as a Data Analytics Engineer with a strong focus on data visualization (1 year of experience can also be considered)
* Advanced programming skills (R, Shiny, SQL, Java: preferred - Python)
* Technical skills with data models, database design, data mining and segmentation techniques and experience using statistical packages
* English fluent in written and spoken
* Strong communicator with Interfaces experience
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy in big data sets
* You are someone who wants to influence your own development
* You have a passion for extracting conclusions out of big data sets and transform it into fact-based decisions in an In-vitro Diagnostics production/operations environment
* Ability to be proactive and take responsibility
Nice to Haves:
* Experience with Cloud based data hubs (e.g. AWS, Snowflake)
* Experience with Talend data integration software
Reference no: 920215AG
Role: Data Analytics Engineer
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Rotkreuz, Switzerland
Start date: 01.06.2021
Duration: 6 months contract, with possible extention