We're looking to recruit Java developers to play a vital role in developing the future-state distributed, single page and transaction based applications, within our clients company.
You will work within a collaborative, agile scrum team to deliver working software from design to realization. You'll be responsible for bringing technical design and business understanding together, ultimately ensuring that features are part of frequent, high-quality software deliveries.
If you are the kind of developer who focuses on detail and complexity, proactively focused on pursuing new ways of implementing product solutions to business defined requirements. Don't delay get in touch today!
* Minimum of 6 years continuous experience as a Java Developer.
* Expert level knowledge of Spring (MVC/Boot/Security).
* Understanding of Agile systems development techniques utilizing Continuous Integration (CI)/Continuous Deployment (CD) tooling & processes.
* Experience in working in an Agile environment (Scrum/TDD).
* Experienced with building frameworks for modern transactional and data processing applications.
* Be able to demonstrate core Java skills in a technical interview.
* Excellent communication skills in English, with the ability to explain complicated processes and concepts to non-expert.* Well-organised, analytical, detail-oriented, persistent, process-focused individual.
* Profound knowledge of SQL (writing Stored Procedures, complex SQL queries, performance-tuning).
* Knowledge of and experienced in DevOpspractices.
* Understanding of and experience with Microservices Architecture and emerging patterns such as APIs, JAX-RS, REST/JSON.
* Experience working in Financial Services