Evros Technology Group is Ireland’s leading provider of IT managed services and systems integration. Established in 1990, Evros Technology Group offers unrivalled support in the design, supply, implementation, and support of organisations’ IT infrastructure. The organisation provides a full end to end, flexible and innovative approach to servicing clients IT requirements – providing them with the assurance that all their IT needs can be managed by one provider.
Following a period of continual growth, we are excited to be recruiting a dual role to act as a Service Delivery Manager 50% and Technical Writing 50% to join the team. The split may change over time, leaning into Technical Writing and Managed Service Development. The role is a senior position within the management team. The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
Service Delivery Management
- Monitor our overall Service Delivery Metrics, including, Service Levels, Incidents, process and change management and instigate appropriate actions to address any issues or non-conformance.
- Participate in commercial contract negotiations for new and rolling client contracts.
- Ensure all agreements are confirmed and understood within the Client SLAs and manage service delivery in line with these deliverables.
- Maintain and monitor Performance Levels, controls, and processes to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Attend Quarterly Review meetings with assigned Clients.
- Work closely with all partner vendors to ensure compliance and regulatory requirements around training and service delivery are met.
- Provide input into the annual budgetary process and once agreed manage the team and service level within the budget criteria.
- The Focus is to own the Technical response as it relates to the Managed Service aspects of our Bid Management process
- Strong understanding of how a Managed Service Division works and operates and experience in responding to tenders.
- Offer insight into the structure of the service to be delivered to and own the Managed Service Solution being proposed.
- Bring together the working knowledge of the Managed Service Division and capability into the response.
- Presenting the solution to clients from a Managed Service Perspective
- Feed into the commercial aspect of the solution
- 7 – 10 years’ experience working in a large IT Organisation.
- Strong technical background mandatory
- Proven commercial experience and awareness.
- Project Management capabilities with ability to plan, initiate, monitor, and implement projects within a team.
- Service Delivery Management capabilities in particular service level management, incident management, change management and performance management.
- Proven experience in responding to tenders and working to high pressure deadlines.
- Proven experience in a client facing position.
- Min 7-10 years’ experience managing a technical team.
- ITIL qualification required.
- Third level IT / Management qualification would be an advantage.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Kate Maher or Michal Gawronski in the Evros Technology Group directly.
Evros is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.