Senior Solution Architect required for Kildare based Cloud solution provider. Our Client provides a fully scalable IaaS platform solution trusted by businesses where compliance and being audit-ready is of critical importance.
This is a carer making opportunity for a Senior Solution Architect to shape the next generation of the product from early development, POC, Rapid Development to Go-Live. At this development stage, the company is open to new and viable technical design concepts!
The role will report into the CEO and suit a Senior Solution Architect / CTO with start-up experience that can balance the technical and strategic vision for the product. The role can be fulfilled from anywhere in Ireland; however, it would be expected this person could be available onsite in Kildare office on occasion when safe to do so.
· Develop creative solutions and functional prototypes to demonstrate proof of concepts and to enable rapid confirmation of design ideas
· Design solutions and architectural designs to achieve high levels of performance and quality
· Participate in the full development lifecycle including requirements analysis & documentation and design
· Advise development teams on development, testing and deployment and provide technical guidance to developers on program coding and testing
· Participate as a design leader in the creation of technological solutions
· Understand and define software and hardware capacity requirements based on system or user requirements
· Showcase expertness in strength of creating a vision for the overall solution
· 5+ years in a software product architect role in the field of Cloud Solutions and SaaS/IaaS
· Strong experience in software / application architecture and design of high transactional / distributed applications
· Be comfortable balancing the technical and strategic vision for the product from POC, Rapid Development to Go-Live
· Experience implementing solutions on premise or cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
· Solid exp of automated testing, continuous delivery, Agile methodologies
· Experience in API management, data access, data management
· Leadership experience of C5+ person teams