Aspira is currently looking for a PMO Support / Programme Coordinator who will join us on an exciting project with our client in the Netherlands.
The successful candidate will be providing coordination and administrative support to a very busy Programme Team. We are looking for someone who has worked supporting a multi project environment, with excellent governance reporting and support experience, with budgeting and cost tracking experience who has a good understanding of the Project and PMO process.
PMO Support Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting the entire project process. Contributing towards the processes, templates, and systems to improve the efficiency of the PMO and project delivery.
- Coordinating collection and maintenance of accurate records.
- Prepare and maintain report for the Programme and Project management.
- Creating strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Producing project documentation including meeting minutes.
PMO Support Skills and Qualifications
- Experience working in a dynamic, start up culture work environment
- Experience working in a cross functional team and with vendor partners
- Excellent attention to detail
- Problem solving skills / ability to use initiative
- Strong Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visio skills
- Excellent communication skills
PMO Support Education and Training
A bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration, project management, or similar – preferred.