Aspira is currently looking for a front-end developer who will join us on an exciting project with our client in the Netherlands.
The successful candidate will be accountable for managing Skin, creation of library for design (editing formats and CSS). We are looking for someone who is an expert in UI design, UX design, and front-end development, with preferred experience in PEGA.
Front End Developer Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct research and deconstruct our users’ digital interactions and habits.
- Come up with UI strategies based on our target goals.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups.
- Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary.
Front End Developer Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years’ experience as a front-end developer.
- 3+ years’ experience as a UI/UX designer.
- Experience with PEGA – preferred.
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes.
- A history of deconstructing user behavior to create an improved experience for users, showcased in the form of blog posts, articles, screencasts, etc.
- Proficiency using Git version control.
- Proficiency using the command line.
- Experience in CRM Transformation (industry leading technologies; CRM, KM, BPM etc.)
- Experience working in a dynamic, start up culture work environment
- Experience in working in a cross functional team and with vendor partners
Front End Developer Education and Training
A bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration, project management, or similar