IT Operations / Service Delivery Manager required for a leading VOIP provider based in Park West, Dublin 12. This role will report to the board, and you will have a real say in the direction of operations and as such is a pivotal role for the continued growth of the company.
You will be responsible for leading, managing and developing two technical operations teams (7 people currently). These are the teams responsible for providing pro-active first fix, installation and post-sales support to Customers.
· Monitoring the effectiveness of the team against SLA/KPIs, driving through change as needed to deliver continual service improvement
· Ensure operational procedures and practices are well defined, documented and consistently applied
· Work closely with the Development Team to ensure new customers are on-boarded with seamless handover
· Manage and develop strategic partnerships with third party suppliers and other internal stakeholders
· Achieve consistent customer satisfaction ratings and respond appropriate to customer feedback on areas for improvement
· 3+ years telco/cloud solution operations management experience from a Managed Services business.
· Background of building, developing and managing service delivery and support teams. i.e. defining operational procedures, setting service standards, defining SLA’s etc.
· Be able to identify opportunities for efficiency, cost reduction and continuous improvement
· Have excellent communication, influencing and customer management skills
· Have solid technical understanding of Networking and VoIP technologies and solutions