itContracting are currently seeking applicants on behalf of our client, one of the world’s leading employee benefits providers, for a Senior Software Engineer. This is a permanent position based in Carlow with a possible remote option.
It is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Xamarin Forms Developer to work on an award-winning mobile application which provides an innovative way for Sales Agents to manage their leads and clients.
• Provides technical leadership and direction for features delivered
• Ensures application solution design conforms to agreed upon quality attributes such as performance, fault tolerance, etc.
• Design, codes, configures, unit tests, maintains, and documents software deliverables using agreed upon standards and tools.
• Collaborates with Principal SE and architects on coding standards, processes, tooling and frameworks required for the delivery of features in the sprint or product backlog
• Responsible for the estimation, design, implementation, and maintenance of new features to our mobile & web applications. Able to complete complex feature development tasks.
• Design, codes, configures, unit tests, maintains, and documents software deliverables using agreed upon standards and tools. Leads sizing and estimation activities within the agile team.
• Demonstrates an interest in software architectures and seeks to design solutions in alignment with Company stated architecture and standards
• Collaborates with Business Analysts and User Experience (UX) designers to refine and ensure products meet customer needs
• Leads proof of concept work and prototyping when necessary
• 4+ years’ experience of Mobile development, Xamarin Forms, Xamarin Native, XAML an advantage
• 6+ years’ experience with Microsoft technologies such as C#, .Net, and ASP.Net MVC and MVVM.
• Strong demonstration of data structures, algorithms, and OO Design
• Experience with consuming and understanding of web services and REST APIs.
• Ability to collaborate with our UX/UI team, be part of the design discussions/decisions and ensure designs are reproduced faithfully across platforms
• Experience with mobile-specific functionality, such as location and push notifications.
• Ability to write Unit Tests & UI Tests for Xamarin Test Cloud.
• Experience with meeting accessibility standards
• Experience with MongoDB an advantage