Our client, a leading global provider of market research solutions, is seeking an experienced System Administrator to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will be involved in maintaining existing technology platforms while designing the next generation of UNIX based computing platforms.
You will have a broad set of technology skills across many areas associated with Linux and have the ability to manage mission critical 24 x 7 large UNIX based processing systems while designing next generation computing platforms. You will be exposed to other Data Warehouse, BI, and server technologies so this is a great opportunity for someone looking to expand on their existing skillset.
* Support existing UNIX based systems.
* Support IBM Sterling B2B Integrator.
* Create and maintain IBM Sterling Integrator workflows.
* Support and Maintain Azure technology and deployment.
* Patch, upgrade and build systems.
* Provide performance tuning on existing systems.
* Manage, monitor, and scale cloud infrastructures.
* Develop puppet modules for configuration management.
* Provide Operational support.
Required Skills & Experience:
* Significant RHEL administration and configuration experience.
* Experience in the management of Virtualization technologies.
* A good understanding of Hadoop systems.
* In-depth experience in Linux kernel parameters.
* Experience in optimising, monitoring, and deploying applications within a distributed hybrid cloud environment.