Site Reliability Engineer (Ansible/Linux) – Dublin
Based in Dublin City (but remote at present) our client is a well established telecom provider who are expanding their SRE capacity due to significant expansion.
With an existing large technical team , they have partnered with IT Search to engage with an experienced Site Reliability Engineer to work on a high infrastructure level with responsibility for monitoring, implementation and trouble-shooting within a production environment.
My client is relatively agnostic on stack, their key issue is to bring in expertise on Containers, Monitoring, Messaging, Databases as well as experience working in high availability environments.
This employer actively encourages their development teams to innovate, giving space to improve practices ultimately leading to a better service to their customers and the best working environment for the team.
Ideally you’ll have:
· 5+ years of commercial experience in a similar role, ideally familiar with Linux
· Strong scripting ability (be it Python, Bash etc)
· In-depth knowledge of Ansible a pre-requisite
· SQL, virtualisation (Openstack), Service Discovery and any networking will be beneficial
· Must have experience in RDBs (PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MySQL etc)
To learn more, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability and we can arrange a confidential discussion.
Please note; we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.