Aspira is currently looking for an intermediate IT Service Delivery Manager to join us on an interesting project in Dublin 2, starting from mid-June 2021.
It is an initially 6-month assignment, with work from home arrangements until it is safe and feasible to work from offices in D2.
- Ensure that the support and helpdesk service delivered to the company by its existing ICT managed service provider and various other vendors is well-coordinated, via clear definition of respective support roles, streamlining of support processes, and identification and implementation of service improvements where possible;
- Coordinate internal communications and liaise with vendors in the event of issues, incidents and outages, and act as the primary point of contact for all vendors and providers on a day-to-day basis;
- Actively monitor service level agreements and service level reports, and seek diagnosis of root causes of recurring issues;
- Review existing controls and risk mitigation measures related to the secure management of information;
- Develop, implement and monitor internal ICT standards, policies and procedures.
Experience & Skillset:
- A minimum of 5 years’ professional experience in a similar role:
- Designing, providing and improving IT service delivery models towards service excellence, across a variety of contexts and scale;
- Managing relationships with partners, providers and vendors, and coordinating their responses to achieve effective resolution of issues;
- Engaging with key internal stakeholders, managing expectations and communicating effectively;
- Developing, revising and implementing ICT policies, procedures and controls to protect the integrity and security of information.
- Experience and certification in ITIL
- Native English