The IT Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of new projects for our customers and internally in Evros, working as part of the PMO in the Professional Services team.
The role would ideally suit someone with a strong technical background who has excellent written and oral communication skills and enjoys engaging with customers as well as other internal teams.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead and manage a variety of IT Infrastructure Projects as part of the Professional Services team, working with IT Professional Services Consultants to deliver these solutions
- Engage with enterprise clients to scope, define and manage their IT Projects
- Report both internally to senior management and externally to the client on progress, including risks, issues, dependencies and deliverables
- Work with the Evros PMO Project Framework and identify improvement opportunities in internal processes, including communication and documentation
- Monitor project documentation and maintain a clear focus on quality
- Meet customers at regular intervals to build strong and positive relationship with them to ensure successful project delivery
- Liaise with the wider professional services team when assessing new proposals and our pipeline
- Evaluate the success of projects, reporting against budgets, deliverables and lessons learnt
- 5 years+ experience delivering projects in a technical ICT environment
- During this time, experience delivering projects for most of the following technologies: networking, server and storage infrastructure solutions, backup, DR and the Microsoft technology stack
- Experience and successful outcomes dealing with both technical SMEs and senior management stakeholders in a corporate environment
Skills and Knowledge
- Professional Project Management Training - Prince2 or PMP
- Excellent documentation and written skills
- Excellent communicator, comfortable managing the expectations of customers as well as senior management and internal technical staff
- Technical acumen and understanding of networking, server and storage infrastructure solutions, backup, DR and the Microsoft technology stack
- ITIL knowledge and experience a distinct advantage
- Is delivery and customer focused
- Has a flair for technology and enjoys challenging projects
- Enjoys working with teams and liaising with multiple stakeholders
- Has a flexible attitude towards work and is deadline oriented
- Is very analytical and pays excellent attention to detail
- Can lead and influence others when necessary
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Kate Maher or Michal Gawronski in Evros Technology Group directly.
Evros is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.