Junior Software Support Engineer
We are working with a local start-up company within the sports gaming sector who are looking to expand their customer support team with the addition of a software support engineer to work alongside the Support Manager and build out a 24x7x365 support team.
The role is split between customer support and technical engineering support.
You'll be working in support of a Microsoft environment and will ideally need to have a good understanding of C#/.Net programming.
For this role you'll need to have strong technical support experience that goes side by side with a passion for sport. Ideally someone who has an interest in the sports betting sector and would be knowledgeable across multiple sporting arenas.
This is a flexible and enjoyable work environment and would be an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for more freedom in their work and more responsibility in their day to day role.
* 2+ years hands on experience in a tech or application support role
* Strong experience supporting and troubleshooting Microsoft environments
* Knowledge of C# .Net programming is really beneficial
* Hands on experience supporting Microsoft Azure would be a huge advantage
* A passion for sport and an interest in the sports betting sector
If you think this sounds like the role for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.