Senior Engineer Dublin
I am looking for an experienced Infrastructure engineer who is looking to join an expanding team and company! This is an experienced hire so you will be required to mentor junior team members and act as an escalation point.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
* Respond to service tickets
* Support solutions across a variety of technology stacks i.e. Symantec, Microsoft, Linux, Cisco, VMware, Veeam, NetBackup, Citrix
* Analyse and troubleshoot escalated issues
* Document issues and ensure that troubleshooting techniques are documented correctly
* Create and build on best practices, business process flows, trending, forecasting and scenario planning capabilities.
* Prioritize tickets and delegate were required
* Mentor junior team members
* Aid in level 1 tickets when required
* Excellent knowledge with Microsoft Technologies i.e. exchange, active directory, O365 SQl
* Strong Virtualization knowledge VMware/Hyper v
* Experience with Datacentre storage solutions i.e. Dell/EMC, Netapp
* Networking experience including firewalls, routers & switches
* Strong communicator both verbally and written
* Excellent organisational skills
* MCSE, MCSA, VCP, CCNA
For more information contact Peter Raine Reperio Human Capital 015713966
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.