itContracting are currently seeking applicants on behalf of our client, a well-known Irish brand in the retail and fashion industry, for a Digital Product Manager. This is a permanent position based with our client in Dublin.
The Digital Product Manager will form part of a new Digital IT Platform Team responsible for overseeing and managing the full product life cycle of digital ecommerce websites and applications, in a formal Agile/ Scrum team environment. The successful candidate will take a lead role in the strategic and commercial operations of the team, and will be responsible for communicating and interacting with key business stakeholders to gather, elicit and better understand business needs and requirements, to translate into technical solutions and designs. The Digital Product Manager will manage the full product life cycle and roadmap of the various websites and applications under their remit, including responsibility for final review and sign-off.
The ideal candidate will be customer focused, strategic thinking and client-facing. Retail experience is not essential but very beneficial, along with ecommerce experience and involvement with digital products relating to innovative websites and/or applications.
- Set the vision for our client’s websites and applications, understanding how it connects to company’s objectives and is relentlessly focused on delivering the same value
- Collaboration with stakeholders business-wide to understand business needs, refine and define requirements
- Manage features/initiatives/projects from ideation right through to delivery
- Continuous assessment and prioritisation of backlog and roadmap of BAU and project-level changes to the ecommerce websites and applications
- Ability to prioritise demand based on reactive environment and business needs
- Define, prioritise and communicate short, mid and long term goals of the digital products
- Engagement and ownership throughout requirement definition, technical design, UX/UI design, delivery and QA of requests
- Establish and maintain partnerships with internal stakeholders and vendors alike
- Prioritise features based on customer need/want, engineering challenges, compliance & legal requirements and still deliver relevant business outcomes
- Participation in sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sign off approvals
- 4+ years product management experience
- Ecommerce experience essential
- Retail knowledge preferable
- Agile/ Scrum environment experience
- Hands on experience building products/features
- Effective communication skills to manage expectations and build relationships across stakeholders and drive vendor performance
- Experience in developing robust roadmap of both strategic and commercial initiatives alongside stakeholders throughout the business beginning with discovery sessions and later, regular check point meetings
- Experienced with and comfortable leading product discovery workshops and customer journey mapping
- Ability to support business case creation and execute on same
- Enjoy the challenge of a fast paced environment
- A detail-oriented and can-do approach
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information, please apply here or contact David White in itContracting directly.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.