We're on the lookout for AWS DevOps Engineers to join a new team within Sogeti Ireland.
You will be responsible for designing and developing automation to support continuous delivery and continuous integration processes. Collaborating with senior leaders, you will deliver on complex, enterprise-level initiatives that will enable our clients’ overall strategic direction.
You will need to assist Cloud Architects to provide operations and migration services, tailor the availability and delivery of cloud computing services based on business and technical requirements. All this is done to ensure high levels of availability, performance and scalability. You will need to develop different strategies to ensure sure that processes incorporate the DevOps concept.
We're looking for engineers who have a sincere passion for technology, with a keen interest in continuous learning and development. You will work in a customer-oriented environment and be well adept at understanding the business process and end-user perspectives.
Requirements & Skills
- Minimum educated to a Honours Degree level or above
- Prior experience (3-5 years) in a Production Engineering or related position
- Ability and experience to lead, drive and implement highly scalable and complex solutions
- Experience in systems administration, and a strong desire to expand your experience in architecting and implementing cloud solutions
- Creating comprehensive and detailed status updates to stakeholders and escalate issues as required.
- Designing and communicating custom workflows, run books, and response documents
- Taking on special projects, representing the department in meetings
- Providing scripted solutions to unique scenarios
- Proven experience in networking, storage, Windows, Linux
- Understanding of security best practices
- Ability working independently and effective in collaboration.
Must have experience with:
- AWS services like EC2, EMR, S3, Lambda
- Jenkins CI/CD pipeline
- Ability to automate end to end Jenkins CI/CD pipeline
- Shell scripting, Unix, Python
- Installing 3rd party packaged software into AWS
Good to have:
- Release management experience
- Familiarity with Service Management framework
- Strong attention to details and ability to continually deliver quality