Our client one of the biggest technology companies in Ireland, are currently on the look out for a Security Engineer to join the team, that engineer will have the chance to work on some of the most exciting projects available.
As a Security Engineer you will use your vast experience and formidable technical skills to push the company's security strategies, practices and create measures to protect key infrastructures.
* Respond to security confrontations and warnings
* Actively seek to understand and address potential new threats and risk
* Master the current security design applanations and help maintain and build on the current security infrastructure i.e. network security, penetration testing, cloud security
* Work with other engineering teams to ensure security risks are minimised
* Work with relevant teams to ensure best practice is used when implementing computerised security checks
* Minimum of 3 years' experience as a security engineer or relevant role
* Experience in penetration testing, malware, intrusion detection and anti-virus
* Knowledge of AWS security tools
* Experience with network security and network monitoring
* Software Development life cycle competent
* Brilliant written and verbal skills and can demonstrate the ability to convey information to qualified and non-qualified colleagues and clients
* Be a passionate team player and have a favourable outlook on DevOps
* CCNA, CCNP, Endpoint cert
For more information on this role please contact Peter Raine at Reperio Human Capital 015713966
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.