itContracting are seeking immediate applications for a Level 2 IT Support Engineer, this is a 12-month day rate contract based in Dunboyne.
- Windows 7/8/10 setup, troubleshooting and support in a business environment
- Desk moves, rollouts, client data transfer
- Warranty management with 3rd party vendors
- Business application support
- Microsoft Office365
- Microsoft Outlook/ Exchange
- PC imaging using SCCM, Acronis, Ghost, etc.
- Reporting tools (Power BI, Tableau etc.)
- Print support
- VPN setup
- Wi-Fi troubleshooting
- VoIP desk phone local setup
- Smartphone configuration (iOS and Android)
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Antivirus management
- Remote client support using RDP, TeamViewer and LogMeIn
- Client network cabling and patching
- Enterprise IM/UC Clients (Lync, Communicator, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams)
- Meeting and conference room setup and maintenance
- Peripheral device support
- Maintaining technical documentation
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Paul Evans ( +353 1 2187769 or paul dot evans at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.