IT Support Engineer- Kerry
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our client's Messaging team. Candidates will be required to participate in a shift rota. This is a 9 month fixed term contract with a strong view to permanency.
* Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs
* Provide Level II/III support on various issues.
* Developing O365 environment with architecture colleagues
* Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
* Perform ongoing performance tuning, and resource optimization as required.
* Create, monitor, and configure email settings and accounts under Microsoft O365 Environment
Requirements and Skills:
* Strong Troubleshooting Skills
* Excellent Communication
* Ability to multitask
* Office 365 (Exchange, Teams)
* Exchange online
* Microsoft teams
* Azure AD
* Windows OS (2008-2019)
* Good understanding of Windows Operating Systems
* Customer focused, flexible and willing to take ownership of issues
* Good interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication
Please send through a detailed cv with as much content as possible regarding your projects etc. Full Eu passport/Stamp 4 is required. This is an urgent role. Immediate interview for suitable candidates that meet all criteria.