Job Title: Application Support Engineer
Location: Dublin West
FRS Recruitment are delighted to be partnering up with one of our clients to recruit a **SQL Developer** for an exciting opportunity. The successful candidate will be joining a small and fantastic team based in West Dublin and working alongside the IT and HR department!
There is a fantastic opportunity be a part of an integration project that will grow into a much bigger role. You must be enthusiastic and ambitious to be considered for this role as this will become a very hands-on role in the future.
* Working closely with the Finance departments determining their key reporting requirements
* Interface with IT etc
* Participate in projects as required
* Run knowledge sharing / information sessions as required
* Participating in continuous improvement in the system and propose improvements where appropriate
* Develop and maintain IT application systems documentation
* Develop an understanding of the Core CRM and assist in future integration projects.
Essential Technical Skills:
* MUST have an excellent knowledge of MS SQL
* Should be able to understand Store Procedure and write SQL Queries
* Good understanding of MS Server 2016 +
Additional Technical Skills Advantageous:
* Crystal Report Writing Skills
* Worked with a similar CRM with MS SQL backend database.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Educated to BSc Computing/ or MCDBA or Diploma in relevant industry certification and experience
* 2 or 3+ years' experience in a similar environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
* Good analytical skills with ability to diagnose the key issues and propose solutions
* Ability to work under pressure
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Motivated and self-directed
* Ambitious and willing to grow as the role develops