Job Title: Product Owner
Location: South Dublin
FRS Recruitment are delighted to announce a new **Product Owner* opportunity with a fantastic client of ours based in South Dublin!
Attend requirement gathering workshops in order to define user stories for product features
* Build and refine the product backlog while creating and prioritising stories that align with the product roadmap and release goals
* Work in sync with our Product Management team, contributing to product vision, roadmap and release planning
* Act as a point of communication between the business and software development
* Be a champion of user experience and define and execute user stories that ensure superior customer experience when using feature/product
* Use agile/scrum methodologies to help drive and deliver product releases.
* Help remove any impediments that the development team face during the product life cycle.
* Provide business with updates on project status while record and communicate any Risks or Issues that may impact project deadlines
* Work collaboratively across all functional departments including marketing, sales, support, professional services, architecture and others and drive communication of releases including new features and defects to internal and external stakeholders.
* Involvement in the project planning & support of software solution development projects through the project life cycle.
Skills / Experience Required:
* In-depth knowledge of how Scrum Agile works in a software development environment.
* At least 3 years experience in a Software Engineering or Software support role
* Experience with customer-focused web applications
* Demonstrated experience in writing user stories, acceptance criteria and Agile software development
* Bachelor's degree in relevant technical field
* Certification or experience in areas related to Product Management, Scrum or Agile methodologies