Sogeti is recognised as a world leader in Digital Assurance and Testing. We’re known for continually looking to drive value and new developments in quality assurance that enable us to deliver innovation and testing excellence for our clients. Our team utilise the latest advancements in Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Learning and Data Analytics to achieve greater speed and quality across our engagements.
We’re looking for a Quality Assurance Thought Leader and Testing Evangelist to join our long-standing and highly successful Digital Assurance & Testing practice based in Dublin. Reporting to the Digital Assurance and Testing portfolio director, this person will leverage their knowledge and Sogeti’s extensive capability, methodologies and assets to build relationships with new clients.
You’ll use your network, specific industry knowledge and solutions skills to understand and develop new engagements across a variety of sectors.
- Leverage your network to develop new client conversations
- Find, build, maintain and flourish new relationships in the local market.
- Work with local and global Sogeti thought leaders and technical teammates to develop and expand the Digital Assurance & Testing offerings to meet new and existing client challenges
- Strategically developing a pipeline of new opportunities for the Digital Assurance and Testing practice
- Participating in tender activities in multiple industries
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of tender and bid responses alongside other team members
- Working alongside the account management team, assisting them in nurturing current client accounts in the Testing field
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience in finding, building, growing and maintaining new business relationships
- Industry knowledge or prior hands-on experience in software testing
- Previous experience working on consulting sales cycles and complex multi-stakeholder environments
- Ability to produce winning proposals by providing appropriate leadership to the technical teams with meticulous attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational, time management and multitasking skills
- Confidence to build rapport with a variety of stakeholders