Information Security Officer
My client is one of the leading providers of Financial Services in Ireland. They are currently on the lookout for a Information Security Officer to join their team based in Dublin 2.
• Work with the Head ISO and other members of the Information Security Office in managing Information Security Risks across all business units.
• Support the Head ISO in maintaining the Information Security Management System, and ensures that it is documented, readily available and communicated to the entire Bank
• Support, mature and lead the technical capability of the Information Security team by providing technical input into the Information Security strategy and technical risk assessments.
• Lead the Information Security technical expertise on both security and business projects.
• Provide support to ISO in managing their patch and vulnerability governance process including KRI and KPI control monitoring.
• Input into Information Security policies, standards, baselines, and other related documents.
• Contribute to ongoing IS initiatives and the development of improvements.
• Be proactive in the creation of a culture a where all staff are aware of their information security responsibilities.
• Collaborate with other teams in ICT and Business units to achieve ISO objectives.
Skills and Experience:
• Considerable experience/proven background in information security, security architecture, patch & vulnerability governance and performing risk assessments.
• Proven ability in mitigating and preventing risk to information security.
• Deep understanding of information security and keeps up to date with the latest and emerging cybersecurity threats.
• Ability to translate information security risks for technical and non-technical audiences.
• Stakeholder & relationship management across multiple business units.
• Relevant third level qualification or professional equivalent (CISM, CISA, CRISC, CISSP or similar).
• Experience in the implementation of information security governance and risk management strategies.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367388)