Senior eCommerce (Magento) Developer – Cork/Remote
Our client, a well known retail leader is partnering with IT Search to engage with a Senior Developer to join an existing team and manage the ongoing development and maintenance of their entire retail platform. Their offices are based in Cork (but remote at present), the ideal scenario will be for a hybrid onsite/remote working practice when safe to do so, but location dependent, they are open for a mostly remote office set up into the future.
The role is to work closely with external web consultants on an ongoing basis, lead future developments and mentor junior development team members, while liaising with internal stakeholders, Project Management, Marketing, Creative Team and Senior IT Management.
· Developing and maintaining a Magento eCommerce Suite to ensure a robust customer experience
· Liaising with IT Manager and team to ensure digital strategy alignment
· Backend, Serverside and DB management, maintaining high availability
· Responsible for future developments into AR and related areas
· 10 years of post grad commercial experience with exceptional communication skills
· Significant experience in Magento (2 ideally) and a track record of developing and maintaining full eCommerce suites, preferably with a retail audience
· Deep knowledge of related considerations, SEO, Analytics, PPC methodologies etc
· Cloud deployment knowledge (Amazon Web Services in particular) will be beneficial
· PHP frameworks and Magento Certifications a definite bonus
This is a senior role with significant responsibility and comes with a strong package and very attractive salary. A key hire, this position is expected to grow in seniority over the coming years as more focus is given to the web presence alongside traditional retail.
To learn more, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability to arrange a confidential conversation.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.