AWS Cloud Architect required with an expanding multinational based in south Dublin. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team and help accelerate the internal customers cloud migration journeys throughout the implementation and monitoring of AWS cloud infrastructure.
· Translating digital strategy into requirements for the cloud platform.
· Developing a robust Site Reliability Engineering strategy.
· Designing and implementing Cloud solutions and infrastructure.
· Defining and implementing continuous integration, continuous delivery and release management strategy
· Implementing major migrations together with specialists and suppliers
· Create a roadmap for AWS cloud adoption based internal customers business priorities and constraints.
· 10+ years of relevant experience with 2+ year at Architect level
· Strong hands-on commercial experience with AWS services, Terraform, Ansible, git
· Experience working in large organisations on enterprise scale projects
· Hands-on experience in IT infrastructure migration, software re-platforming, OR Cloud solutions migrations.
· Automation, infrastructure as code concept and CI/CD delivery methodologies.
· Can operate as a technical liaison between customers and delivery teams.
· You have a passion for technology, motivating other and collaborating in teams.
· Excellent starting salary – info on request
· Performance bonus
· Private Health Insurance
· 6% pension contribution
· Flexible working arrangements