I am working with an established global company to find a new threat hunter to join an established team. This company has to put security first meaning they work with modern technology ensuring you will always stay up-to-date!
* Actively hunting for Indicators of Compromise (IOC) and APT Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP) in the network and in the host as necessary
* Support initial investigations on potential incidents
* Documenting of Incident Reports and incident handling so that it can be used to improve the overall security
* Act as mentor to junior team members and suggest training were necessary.
* Take part in weekly meetings to discuss emerging threats and how the company are going to combat these issues.
* 5 years' experience in a similar role
* Experience working on-premise and cloud either Azure or Aws
* Experience with Endpoint tools, Crowd strike, AlienVault, FireEye
* Analyse malware, extracting IOCs and creating signatures for IDS
* Scripting in knowledge in Python, PowerShell and Bash would be ideal
* Non Requirements but advantageous security certifications, GIAC, OWASP, CEH etc
For More information please contact Peter Raine 015713966
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.