If you're new employer was a person, they'd probably be the cooler older sibling; they'd take you on your first big bold bold adventure. They'd be popular, everyone would know them & they'd constantly smile, hurtling into life, fearlessly defying convention. And damn, they look great while they're doing it. They'd probably be a little cheeky & above all, they'd bring out that playfulness in you.
If you're reading this - you're ambitious & we're going to get on just fine.
THE BIGGEST BRANDS - that's this exclusive senior ecommerce management opportunity in a nutshell & if you're game to level up, use your commercial & digital savvy to compete in markets beyond Ireland - read on.
Markets change, shopper behavior evolves & great eCommerce people know how to monopolize on the data which inspires that changing behaviour and give customers what they want or what they don't even know they want yet ;-). The best, drive smashing experiences across multi platform digital assets & aren't painting ecommerce as digital marketing. They see ecommerce as its own science... where when you change the formula in real time - you WIN BIG - but constantly adapt.
- I'm hiring a seasoned E-Commerce Manager for a brand that's rewriting the rulebook.
- This is a new role - which brings together unique data, experience & UX elements of the ecommerce team under your purview.
- You'll effectively own trading performance and drive all of the facets that drive sales
- You're someone who is obsessed with the latest technologies, concepts & ideas that evangelize the digital experience; not just "shopping online - that's so noughties"
- Your team - are incredibly switched on & C-Suite are not only willing to invest in epic digital projects - but will back you, even if they fail.
WHAT DO YOU NEED
- Competitive spirit - this brand's trade portfolio is fast becoming EU wide. They work with global consumer brands who have high end product lines targeted at a customer base who love the experience of their apparel.
- Technical Prowess - you're a google analytics nut & are very comfortable in the data dashboards (it's ecommerce, of course you are). You are comfortable pulling up your sleeves and talking to a very developed digital, visual, social, marketing and ecommerce functions - using insights to augment digital projects, driving better user experience to ultimately DRIVE digital sales (no illusions here - you are savvy).
- Commitment & Adaptability - this is a significant hire. The right person will be in it for the long haul - and you're not Titleist. We're open to discussing with senior management in eCommerce & my client will shape around you. The markets they have a foothold in are experiencing double digit growth - so we need you to think really big - that's why they have invested so heavily in hardcore tools & systems.
- ROI Obsessed - you give a lot to your working relationships, your engagement with providers, agency partners. You're someone who thinks about the potential of "we" - not "I" and you hold yourself accountable to make others see that way of thinking by demonstrating your best & immersing yourself in a team of workmates - digital obsessives & brand nuts.
It's 2021 - so of course you'll have both office access & very flexible work from home arrangements. We also welcome international applicants. The team is multi-national.
So. You have two options.
- Don't press apply. Fine. But remember - "you miss 100% of the shots you don't take".
- Apply or send a confidential expression of interest to email@example.com & see what this role is really about. We're plugged into the leadership team, have direct access to the hiring panel & have answers to even the most specific of questions.
Adrian Clarke, Associate Director is managing this search. Adrian works with some of the world's biggest brands in EMEA building Data Labs, Digital Centres of Excellence & using data to build better brand & product experiences. He is a marketing & digital obsessive.
IT Search is an Irish Technology, Data & Digital Recruitment Group.