I am looking for a Security Analyst/Engineer with a wide range of technical skills to join an established company. As a Security Engineer, you will be responsible for the entire infrastructure ranging from hardware to data protection.
* Create and implement Cyber Security strategy for entire organisation
* Perform penetration test and issue reports and providing solutions on findings
* Understand all phases of software development spanning design, development, deployment, and maintenance, and address and mitigate security risks at all phases
* Influence and engage with team members to encourage and maintain a strong security culture and awareness
* Maintain compliance with regulations and standards in relation to executing penetration tests
* Develop internal security policies to ensure employees are adhering to best practice
* Excellent communication skills
* Extensive Python knowledge
* Open source web framework experience with Django
* Experience with penetration testing
* Linux operation system experience
For more information on this role please contact Peter Raine Reperio Human Capital 01571966
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.