This rapidly expanding company is looking to hire a QA Test Manager to join their agile software team in Limerick and support the successful delivery of projects to their clients.
They are looking for open-minded, self-motivated candidates who are passionate about building robust and secure web applications, with experience in testing for cloud environments (preferably AWS).
You are going to work with talented team of 20+ Manual & Automation QAs that are responsible for testing & building a new greenfield, SAAS product.
What’s on offer: Pension, Healthcare, Life Cover, Gym, Greenfield Projects, Latest Tech, Career Progression, Remote Work (Partial post Covid)
As QA Manager you will be responsible for:
• Monitoring all aspects of testing from test design to test execution
• Managing of plans aligned to the delivery schedule
• Preparation of test cases to ensure thorough testing of requirements in a fast-paced Agile environment
• Reviewing the test cases prepared by testers and coaching testers on producing high quality test cases
• Disciplined reporting, tracking, and resolution of product defects.
• Managing the re-testing of defect fixes and regression testing
• Participate in the daily standups
• Leading the defect triage meeting with both internal and external stakeholders
• Proactively communicating with development teams and product owners to resolve issues or questions pertaining to test execution
• Accurate and timely status reporting to the business, including issues prohibiting progress when appropriate
Candidates must have:
• A minimum of 7 years software testing experience on complex IT projects
• 2+ years in Managment position
• Degree in a computing, engineering, or science subject area
• Experience producing test plans and related documentation
• Experience in test case development and execution a must
• Experience of testing web based applications
• Clear understanding of defect management lifecycle
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in testing of web applications
• Experience working with or implementing BDD / Gherkin
• Strong communicator & motivator
• Test Automation experience
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)