System Administrator – Fully Remote
Due to on-going success my client is on the lookout for a System Administrator to join their talented team. The successful candidate will work in-conjunction with the DBA team to ensure the smooth operation of the solution, provide 3-rd level support to Customer Support team, and work closely with the Cloud Automation team.
Responsibilities of the System Administrator role:
• Own the infrastructure across multiple platforms
• To be a point of contract for technical issues on a variety of components
• Continuously endeavour to improve the stability, performance and scalability of the platform that hosts the companies SaaS solution.
• Work as a member of the IT Operations team to build, administer and maintain our 24X7 production environment, staging/development environments and supporting infrastructure
• Collaborate with application engineering teams in solving business needs with provided cloud services.
Required Skills for the Systems Administrator role:
• Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a Systems Administration capacity
• Experience in VM administration, ideally Ubuntu
• 2+ years Linux server administration
• Experience of maintaining applications running on cloud environments
• A good understanding of containerization
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)